- Search and confirm if the bug/feature is already present. Go ahead - like it and comment +1. This can save you a lot of work.
- Please tag if it is a bug or a feature. (Bug or Feature).
- Please tag if this bug or feature block you from achieving your goal? (Blocker, Not a blocker)
- Please tag all new posts with Backlog (makes it easy for us to find pending ones)
If it is a bug
3.1 Please tag which endpoints this bug belongs to Class A, Class B or Class C.(optional)
3. 2 Please share the API request. (You can remove the API key)
3.3 Please share the please describe it in detail with steps to reproduce, use images wherever necessary and provide the link to correct behaviour for cross-reference like EthereScan link etc.
- Not Present
- Not a blocker
3.3. <?php /* Configs */ $apiKey = "ckey_6af14f29d69f44e28f698ccf9b9"; - Pastebin.com - This contains a simple php script that gets a balance of wallet and then shares it between the top 100 holders for the token. The issue is that when I run this script and look at BSC Scan, the data and wallet positions don’t match up, so I don’t know if this API is using up-to-date data?
You can see the script working here: Librium Dashboard Test