My name is Ella Qiang (twitter @ellaqiang9) and I lead Ecosystem & Partnerships at Particle B (@particle_b), a Web3 startup accelerator that focuses on the development of the Cronos chain ecosystem.
Cronos is the first blockchain network that interoperates with both Ethereum and Cosmos ecosystem, supporting Decentralized Finance, NFTs and Metaverse. Being EVM compatible,Cronos supports all standard solidity smart contracts and Web3 toolings. In addition, Cronos is built with Cosmos SDK, which allows it to be interoperable with popular Cosmos ecosystem chains such as Cosmos Hub and Terra via Inter Blockchain Communication protocol (IBC). It aims to massively scale the DeFi and Web3 dApps user community, by providing builders with the ability to instantly port dApps and crypto assets from other chains while benefiting from low cost, high throughput, and fast finality.
The proposal is to create Covalent APIs to access and index onchain transactional data on the Cronos chain, providing powerful data toolings to the fast growing dApp ecosystem on Cronos.
Mission and Value Alignment
Cronoos has been one of the fastest growing L1 ecosystems in recent months. Since the Cronos Mainnet Beta launch in November 2021, its ecosystem has generated high builder and user demand, and after one month of launch, it was already one of the top 10 public blockchains by total value locked (TVL). Currently, over 100 dApps are deployed and live on the Cronos mainnet beta, with over $2 billion TVL, 7 DeFi protocols over $35 million TVL.
- 26 live validators
- 14 million onchain transactions since November launch
- 344k unique addresses
- $2.2 billion total value locked
- Over 100 dApps live on Mainnet Beta
- Cronos website: https://cronos.crypto.org/
- Particle B ecosystem development program: https://cronos.crypto.org/grants
- Blockchain explorer: https://cronoscan.com/
- Cronos integration documentation: Cronos Integration documentation | Cronos | Crypto.org EVM Chain
- Github repository: https://github.com/crypto-org-chain/cronos
We believe that extending indexing offering to the Cronos chain will be mutually beneficial to the Cronos developer ecosystem and Covalent community as we grow the Web3 ecosystem together.
- Backend engineer
- Cronos team is happy to provide technical support and resources